Mijia Smart Pet Feeder Cat Dog Remote Automatic Feeding Bowel Pet Pots Pet Food Dispenser Pet Feeding Machine Regular Quantitative With Mijia App
After connected to the Mijia APP, you can control the time and quantity of food at any time, and set up an regular quantitative automatic feeding plan for pets to keep feeding more scientific and convenient.
When there is a shortage of food or an abnormality occurs, the host is immediately alerted to the owner through the indicator light of the fuselage and the Mijia APP to ensure normal feeding.
Features super storage capacity, easily responding to daily feeding needs.
Made of food contact grade material and the food bowls can be removed to clean.
Built-in replaceable drying box, 360°silicone seal ring and the revolving door all help keeping fresh and moistureproof for a long time.
Product name: Mijia smart pet feeder
Product color: White
Rated power: 5.9W
Product capacity: 3.6L
PP(grain storage barrel)
304 stainless steel (stainless steel bowl)
Product model: XWPFO1MG
Input parameter: 5.9v = 1.0A(CN 2-pin-plug)
Product size: 387*311*180mm
Net weight: 3kg
Power cord length: 1.5m
Package Size/Weight: 340*320*200mm/3.5kg
* If the emergency power supply system is effective, dry batteries need to be installed in advance, and spare dry batteries must be purchased by yourself. Only alkaline dry batteries are supported. For specific operations, please refer to the instruction manual.
* The voice control function of Xiaoai needs to be implemented with smart voice equipment such as Xiaoai speakers, and related equipment needs to be purchased separately.(Only support Chinese)
* The test data is calculated based on a 5kg adult cat (or 10kg small dog) eating about 80g (120g) of dry food a day. In actual use, there may be errors due to changes in the objective environment, the type of dry food, or the type of pet, age, health, and behavior.
* Suitable for adult dog breeds with shoulder height below 40cm. It is recommended to replace the drying box once a month.
* The data involved in this page is from Lab unless otherwise specified. Due to different objective environments, the test data may be biased or different.