Mini outdoor gas lamp with high-energy ceramic piezoelectric ignition system,can ensure a successful ignition. Its compact and ultralight design adds more convenience for outdoor activities such as camping,hiking,fishing,traveling etc.
Mini single mantle gas lantern,ultralight and compact,very convenient to carry.
Easy to connect to your flat tank(not included),Also you can connect with your 1L propane gas tank(not inlcuded) with the adapter(included).
High strength stainless steel construction,durable to use.
Ceramic piezoelectric ignition system ensures successful and easy lighting.
Intensified thin lamp chimney,shatterproof and high-temperature resistant.
Hanging chain allows you to adjust the height freely.
Suitable for hiking,camping,traveling,fishing,tent use, etc.
Come with 2 lantern mantles.
Material: Stainless steel + Brass + Plastic
Candlepower: 200 - 300 CP
Gas Flow: 50 GR/H
Power: 500 W
Ignition System: Automatic ceramic piezo-electric ignition
Latern Size: 110 * 50 mm / 4.3 * 2.0 in
Chain Length: 300 mm / 11.8 in
Adapter Size: 30 * 30 mm / 1.2 * 1.2 in
Lantern Weight: Approx. 166.6 g / 5.9 oz
Storage Case Size: 115 * 60 mm / 4.5 * 2.4 in
Package Weight: Approx. 249.5 g / 8.8 oz
2* Lantern Mantle
1* Storage Case
1. Lantern ONLY,other items displayed in pictures are NOT included.
2. Firstly make sure lantern mantles are in good installation,then please carbonize before using the lamp.Please remove the glass lamp chimney during carbonization to avoid blackening.
3. How To Carbonize: Burn the lantern mantle to be white to finish the carbonization.(Also you can turn on the control valve at the same time to burn better.)
4. After carbonization,please turn off the control valve,and put the lamp chimney,lamp cover and handle back to the lamp.Then you can use the lamp normally.
5. After carbonization,the lantern mantles will be broken easily if touched or shaked.After being broken,they need to re-carbonized by new lamp mantles.