Sammlung
  • LEPIN 20001 2758pcs Technik Series Porsche 911 GT3 RS Rennwagen Modell
LEPIN 20001 2758pcs Technik Series Porsche 911 GT3 RS Rennwagen Modell

LEPIN 20001 2758pcs Technik Series Porsche 911 GT3 RS Rennwagen Modell

Bausteine ​​Bricks Kit-Plastiktasche Paket

Liefern von:

• China Lager

Versenden:Normalerweise wird innerhalbWerktagenStunden versendet

Versand: Diese Seite wird jetzt geladen....
Leider scheint es, dass es keine verfügbaren Versandmethoden für Ihren Standort gibt.Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns für weitere Hilfe.

Diese Seite wird jetzt geladen....

Liefern zu

Anguilla
: china

farbe:

Menge:

Großhandel Anfrage

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Reise durch die Galaxis im Malevolence-Kriegsschiff!
Eigenschaften:
Verfügt über Twin-Quick-Fire-Raketenwerfer, Laderaum, klappbaren Griff oben, abnehmbaren Vorderteil für einfachen Zugang, Öffnung hinterer Teil
Waffen enthalten 2 mittlere Blaster, Blasterpistole, 6 Lichtschwerter
1192 Stück - Für Jungen und Mädchen im Alter von 6 bis 18 Jahren
Bausteine ​​tragen dazu bei, die grobmotorischen und feinmotorischen Fähigkeiten und das räumliche Bewusstsein der angehenden Bauherren zu verbessern. DIY ist immer eine großartige Sache für jeden, besonders für Kinder.
Der beste Geburtstag, Festival Geschenk für Kinder. Sie sorgen sich nicht mehr um Weihnachtsgeschenke!
Paketinformationen:
Paketgröße: 60 * 40 * 9,5 cm / 24 * 16 * 3,9 in
Paketgewicht: 1975g / 4.35lb
Paketliste:
1 * Bausteine ​​Kit
Kundenbewertungen

Durchschnittliche Bewertung:

beyogen auf 41 Kundenbewertungen

• 5 Sterne
    83%
  • 4 Sterne
    17%
  • 3 Sterne
  • 2 Sterne
  • 1 Sterne

Sagen Sie Ihre Meinung mit anderen Kunden und erhalten Cafago Punkte, die ersten 5 Bewertungen bekommen DOUBLE Cafago Punkten!

Schreiben Sie eine Rezension
  • By q***j

October 29, 2018

Extremely high quality LEPIN set. had a much more quality feel and secured tightly.

Is this helpful? (6) (1)

• By p***p

October 25, 2018

For less than $100, this is perhaps the best complex LEPIN set you can buy

Is this helpful? (9) (1)

• By b***p

October 6, 2018

I enjoyed a lot as a child and teenager, and even though I’m in my mid 30s, I decided to spring for this set as a project for me and my wife to work on together. The level of thought and planning that has gone into this set is not just impressive, it’s astonishing. The steering works, the manual transmission actually shifts, the independent suspension and differential work, etc... Everything fits together perfectly, and the instructions are clear and unambiguous..

Is this helpful? (3) (0)

• By m***c

October 5, 2018

When I received the Porsche 911, I decided that I was going to take my time and enjoy building the set instead of making a mad dash to finish it quickly. The experience was quite enjoyable and I recommend anyone who is considering this item to definitely get it! You will not be disappointed!

Is this helpful? (5) (0)

• By d***h

October 4, 2018

Took about a week (1-2 hours a night) to put together. Great kit, just wish they put in some access panels to see the inner workings after it's assembled. The paddle shift transmission setup is pretty impressive to see working once it's assembled. If you're concerned about the box art -I've seen a few complaints- It may be worth picking up locally as I don't really see how this can be shipped without a little scuffing.

Is this helpful? (4) (0)

• By r***r

October 3, 2018

The engineering and attention to detail that went into creating this set is insane. This is the best set I've ever made. The kit is well organized. The instructions are precise. I've had 0 missing pieces. You feel like you're at a shop assembling the real thing. I also appreciate the history/heritage highlights in the info booklet. I hope whoever creates this produces another set. I'd be it in a heart beat!

Is this helpful? (3) (0)

• By m***8

October 2, 2018

This is something special. From the moment you receive the box,a sense of luxury sets in. The parts are neatly organized in numbered boxes. The Manual is more than just building insructions, if forms a connection between the production of the actual car and the set you are getting ready to build. When finished, it is impressive.

Is this helpful? (4) (0)

• By c***6

October 1, 2018

Quite simply amazing. Everything, from the book to the packaging to the engineering that went into the design screams quality and authenticity. The build was challenging but not confusing, and the finished product is incredible. Best Lego set I have encountered, by a fairly wide margin.

Is this helpful? (3) (0)

• By a***s

September 29, 2018

I have a Lego Technic version of my Car!!! This is a very detailed model. Not a toy. It was very thoughtfully designed. It takes about a good 40 hours to put together. I really do love this kit.

Is this helpful? (1) (0)

• By m***e

September 29, 2018

A great very intricate build that I would highly recommend to anyone with some Lego experience. The detail of the vehicle, as well as the working transmission make this really stand out from an average Lego!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By a***a

September 29, 2018

I did a couple of the small Architecture sets before tackling this. I know nothing about cars. But the directions were good enough that I managed to complete this with only a few missteps and episodes of frustration. The build was very absorbing and satisfying, and I am enjoying displaying the model on my desk at work and showing it to people.

Is this helpful? (8) (0)

• By c***0

September 29, 2018

This is the best Technic set that Lego produced since legendary 8448. It's perfection starts with unpacking and reading through model design intro followed by very interesting set construction. Looks like creators enchanted it with lots of Porsche magic so you will be endlessly enjoying process from the first brick till every single glimpse on it while standing on your favorite shelf. I hope that they will continue with this product line and waiting for something like MB AMG GT or Audi R8.

Is this helpful? (5) (0)

• By p***m

September 25, 2018

Fabulous. I bought for my son and was quite jealous as he assembled it over a few days.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By t***a

September 25, 2018

A beautiful building experience. The amount of thought that went in to the packaging and building process is impressive. The finished car is quite large - it's much larger in person than in pictures. Took me 20 hours to build. Totally worth the money - highly recommend for kids and adults alike!

Is this helpful? (2) (0)

• By n***v

September 25, 2018

Very detailed, very nice, but expensive. Initially it seemed a bit overpriced...but this concern was erased by the obvious amount of extra attention and detail Lego put into everything...the manual, the exterior box, the interior boxes. If you're a true Lego fan, I cannot imagine you being disappointed in this kit.

Is this helpful? (1) (0)

• By m***c

September 25, 2018

The technic Porsche 911 is absolutely the best Lego building experience I've ever Ha The technic Porsche 911 is absolutely the best Lego building experience I've ever had! Wunderbahr!

Is this helpful? (2) (0)

• By a***m

September 24, 2018

Time that it takes to put together is a great way to occupy your time when you get bored and it looks good on the shelf plus you can add a light kit for the headlights

Is this helpful? (1) (0)

• By s***3

September 21, 2018

Magnificent gift for a little engineer. This was completed by a 10-year old in 3 days with no assistance, but he still uses it weekly at least. It really needs some clear parts, because the most interesting "innards" are hidden as construction is completed.

Is this helpful? (6) (0)

• By k***a

September 21, 2018

I like it very very much, the design of the car us far beyond my imagination and full of superise when you build it step by step

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By c***0

September 21, 2018

Really really nice experience. The box looks great, the mechanism is very nice and the look and feel when done is excellent.

Is this helpful? (1) (0)

Bestseller Mehr

Bitte aktivieren Sie Ihre Registrierungs-E-Mail. Wenn nicht empfangen, klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche unten.

Unsere Website läuft von Cookies

cafago verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen das beste Einkaufserlebnis zu bieten. Wenn Sie unsere Dienste weiterhin nutzen oder ein neues Konto erstellen, gehen wir davon aus, dass Sie unserer Datenschutzrichtlinie zustimmen