Here comes the next generation of scan tools. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL419 is truly one of the most powerful and affordable code scanner. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN).
2. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
5. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL).
6. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
8. Views freeze frame data.
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
10.Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
11.Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
12.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French.
13.Internet updateable and upgradeable. Prints data via PC.
Color: blue + red
Display: TFT color display (320 * 240 dpi)
OSD Language: English, Spanish and French
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Operating Temperature：0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
Product Dimension: 20 * 10.5 * 3.8cm
Package Size: 26.5 * 19 * 9cm / 10.4 * 7.5 * 3.5in
Package Weight: 1000g / 35.3oz
1 * Diagnostic Tool Host
1 * OBDII Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * CD
1 * Carry Case
1 * English User Manual