Haylou GT1 Mini True Wireless Earphone Touch Control BT5.0 Earbuds Sport Headphone Noise Canceling Gaming Headset Binaural Call
Note: This product is xiaomi ecological chain brand product, there is no any xiaomi marks on the products, please note it.
Only one of my earbuds can connect with my phone, WHY?
a. Turn off the BT mode and delete the BT connectivity record on your phone.
b. Shut down, then turn on two earbuds at the same time, and tapping one of earbuds lightly to let them connect each other.
c. Turn on the BT mode on your phone to reconnect with earbuds .
- Support BT 5.0 wireless technology, Max 10-meter working distance.
- Touch control for easy and convenient use
- DSP noise reduction technology adopted, greatly enhancing the sound quality.
- Once charging for 3.5 hours use Max, 310mAh power box for offering 12 hours Max endless energy.
- Support voice assistant, double tap random earbud to open the voice function, fast setting.
- Built in 7.2mm dynamic coil unit provides true wireless stereo and crystal clear sound.
- 4g lightweight, hidden in your ear, great and comfortable wear feeling.
- IPX5 water resistance, a good companion that accompany with you freely in a rainy day and gyming.
- Supporting AAC(Advanced Audio Coding) creates an immersive music environment.
Gentle tap three times: Voice control
Gentle tap twice: Call answer / Hanging up
Gentle tap twice: Next song
Power on: Long press 1.5 seconds, the white indicator lighting for 1s
Power off: Long press 4.5s, the white indicator lighting for 2s
1.Remove the earphones from the charging box
2.Wait for right earphone’s white light becoming flashing slowly
3.Open the phone BT and click “Haylou-GT1 R” to connect
4.The white light disappear, earphone connected successfully
Type: TWS BT Earphones
Earphones type: Hands-free
AAC(Advanced Audio Coding）: Support
BT Version: 5.0
Transmission Distance: 10m Max
Frequency response range: 20 - 20000Hz
Waterproof Rating: IPX5
Speaker: 7.2mm moving coil unit
Battery capacity of earphone: 43mAh
Battery capacity of charging bin: 310mAh
Battery life of earphone: about 3.5 hours
Battery life of charging box: about 12 hours
Charging time: about 1.5h
Working Time: about 12h
Standby time: about 120h
(The actual time maybe different due to different use situation)
Features: Phone call answering, Song switch, Support music, Multiple touch, DSP noise reduction
Item size: Approx.6.20 x 4.00 x 2.72 cm / 2.44 x 1.57 x 1.07 in
Item weight: Approx.35g / 1.23oz
Package size: Approx.15.00 x 10.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 1.97 in
Package weight: Approx.100g / 3.53oz
Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
1 * Haylou GT1 Earphones
1 * Charging Bin
1 * Data Cable
2 * Pairs of Ear Cap
Q: My new GT1 cannot charge, why?
- Before use, you need to tear out the insulating protective film on the charging touching place and then charging your GT1.
- Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected.
- Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Q：How Long can my Haylou GT1 use?
- Used for about 3.5 hours at fully charge and 50% volume.
(Actual use time may vary due to different volume and use frequency.)
Q: How long does it take for fully charging my GT1?
- About 1.5hours to fully charging the earphone(43mAh), about 2hours for charge case(310mAh).
Q: Can I charge my GT1 with PowerBank?
- Not suggest you use powerbank to charge GT1, because the powerbank easily powers off when charging or some other errors will come up.
Q: Why can't I use the headphones to adjust the volume or select the track on the App of mobile phone?
- The earphones not support volume adjustment, pls adjusting the volume through your phone.
- App Software settings may vary according to some functions of the App itself not depending on the phone.
Q: How do I know the battery capacity of GT1?
- Pls check the earphone's battery capacity on the iOS phone or Android.
Q: My GT1 usually auto powers off, why?
- Please note that the earphones out of the case will power off after 5 minutes if there are no any connection or operation.
Q: Why the headphones cannot pair with mobile phone?
- Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone Bluetooth search function is opened;
- Check your mobile device's BT menu and delete / forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
Q: Only one of my GT1 earbuds can work, why?
- Maybe your GT1 connected is in the single-ear mode, please reconnect in this way: Turning on the two of earbuds manually, the white indicator fast flashing means two earbuds are connecting each other, finishing connection until the white light flashes slowly, then turn on the BT mode on your phone and pair with GT1.
Q: How about the charging indicator status of the headphones?
- Earphone Charging: Red indicator being on
- Fully charging: White indicator being on for 1 minute then lights off
- Batter case charging: Red indicator being on, and lights off after fully charging
* Please charge the battery case if the earphone put into the case not auto-powering off or the red indicator not lighting on.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can i do?
- Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why my smartphone can't find my Bluetooth headphones?
- Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
- Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process;
- Try turning them off and on again;
- Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
- Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1?
- Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing come up twice. Then cancelling or ignore the GT1 connection on your phone.