1. The essential condition for the selection of the remote control;the copyed remote control operates normal,chip is compatible and frequency is correct.
2. Before buying ,please make sure the copyed remote control operating frequency or choose & buy the frequency adjustable type remote control.
3. Before buying,please confirm whether your remote control can be copyed or not.
Cloning chip types:
2260(PT2260,SC2260,LX2260,HX2260); 2262,(PT2262,SC2262,LX2262,HS2262,HX2262),PT2264,PT2240(LX2240),1527( EV1527,HS1527,HX1527 ),FP527,CS5211,SMC918,SMC926,AX5026,AX5326-3,AX5326-4,HT600,HT680,HT6207,HT6010,HT6012,HT6013,HT6014,HT12D, HT46F49E, PIC16F629,PIC16F630 and so on. Different chip manufacturers have different prefixes chip model, as long as the digital portion of the chip can be the same model.
Note: We usually do not recommend copying a rolling code chip, because there are many uncertainties when copying a rolling code chip. When copying a rolling code chip remote control, it is not possible to determine whether the original remote control chip is an encryption chip. Therefore, we do not recommend copying the rolling code remote control.
*Wireless remote control duplicator is widely used in electric telescopic door remote control, road gate remote control, alarm remote control , Garage doors, Electronic gates, Electrical appliances, Home automation, lights, etc.
*Ultra-small error of copying data code and copy oscillation resistance. High accuracy of copying and high effective of copying. Privacy is strong. Each key password alone save.
*433MHz, transmit distance is 50-100m(Open space), bringing you new experience of remote control and much convenience in your daily life.
*Stable signal can pass through walls, floors, doors or windows.
*Multi-functional and multi-variable, personalized and user-friendly simple design and fast to use.
Operating Voltage: DC12V
Operating Current: 12mA
Button: 4 Buttons
Battery: button battery (included)
Wireless Communication: RF
RF Frequency: 433MHz
Encoding Type: Self Copy
Modulation System: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
Transmission Distance: 50-100m(Open space)
Item Size: 4.8 * 4.8 * 1.5cm
Package Size: Approx. 9 * 6 * 1.5cm / 3.5 * 2.4 *0.59in
Package Weight: Approx. 40g / 1.4oz
1. Clear code: two fingers at the same time hold the first key and second key; the LED light rapidly flashes 3 times in about 2 seconds; let one of the fingers go (the other hand cannot let go), and then use the loose finger to quickly click three times on the loose button until the LED light flashes quickly; the two fingers can release; then press any one key of the remote control; when LED light goes off, it means clear code is successful(four keys all empty); if after you press any button of the remote control, the light is still on, it indicates that the original code has not been cleared successfully. You need to re-clear, and only successfully clearing the code can cloning be successful. You can repeatedly clear and clone the code.
2. Copy: left hand taking the original remote control, right hand taking our cloned remote control and keep two remote control as close as possible; press the first keys of two remote controls at the same time; in about 2 seconds, the LED light will flash quickly 2 times; after one second, the indicator light keeps flashing and let go of your fingers; and then press the key after successful study, the light keeps on, which means that the first key code on original remote control has been copied to the other remote control; the same method can be used in turn on the second key, the third key... If the copy is successful, the remote control function is the same as the original matching remote control.
3. Restore: When you accidentally clear the copy of the remote control code, you can simultaneously press the copy of the remote control of the bottom two keys, LED lights will flash quickly, let go after pressing any key, light long, this Indicating that the code for the remote control is restored. Before using our copy remote control, please be sure to remove the existing code from the remote control.
4. How to deal with the situation where some of the keys can control, the rest cannot control? You can use clear and restore operation, the specific operation is as follows:
(1) first clear code;
(2) after clearing code, copy the unsuccessful key again, and there is no need to copy the rest buttons;
(3) and then clear the code again;
(4) restore code; at this time, the original keys that were not successfully copied are now covered by new codes, and the original keys that were successfully copied are now retained. If there is no copy after the second copy of the keys, repeat the above steps again and again until all keys are successfully copied.
1* Remote Controller (with battery)