If you want to change your traditional TV & LCD monitor into a intelligent platform which just like a Tablet PC. This Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android TV Box is you great choice and can meet your demand because it can change your traditional TV & LCD monitor into a multimedia center by connecting the Internet (Via WiFi or RJ45). This smart Android TV Box will bring you much fun & convenience.
[Advanced OS & High-performance Configuration]
Comes with Android 7.1 OS, powered by the High-performance Amlogic S905X Quad core 64 bit Cortex-A53 CPU, includes a Penta-Core Mail-450 GPU that can reach speeds of up to 2.0GHz Ultra high frequency, more than 4 times performance improvements.
[High-performance & Large Storage Space]
3GB DDR3 RAM with 32GB ROM provides plentiful room to quickly start and operate the files and games with expandable storage up to 32GB, it also greatly improves the reliability of your TV box and prevents crashes due to lack of memory.
[H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding]
Bandwidth saving Lifting speed: H.265 hardware decoding can save 50% bandwidth resources, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly. 4K 1080i/P resolution is 4 times of full HD, so every detail of the screen is lucidity.
[UHD 4K Resolution]
Supports 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding, which provides you high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it as the highest resolution signal available for home movies.
[Fully Compatibility & Multi-language Support]
Supports IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4GHz wireless WiFi, and equipped with LAN port which supports 10 / 100M Ethernet. Also supports OSD type of languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / etc. Multi-languages Supported.
OS: Android 7.1
3D: Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Supports DLNA, Miracast, 3D movie function.（Note: Not Support for Apple Airplay Function)
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Also support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
Media Format Supported:
Support Decoder Format: HD MPEG1 / 2 / 4, H.265, 4K-HD, HD AVC / VC-1, RM / RMVB, Xvid / DivX3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ,RealVideo8 /9/10.
Support Video Formats: Avi / Rm / Rmvb / Ts / Vob / Mkv / Mov / ISO / wmv / asf / flv / dat / mpg / mpeg.
Support Music Formats:MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG/FLAC
Support Photo Format: HD JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / TIFF.
Support multi-language sub-title video and multiple format
Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
Android 7.1 OS
CPU: Amlogic S905X Quad-Core Cortex-A53@2.0GHz
GPU: Penta-Core Mali-450@600MHz+
SDRAM: 3GBDDR3; FLASH: 32GBNAND FLASH
Expanded Storage: Supports SD / SDHC / MMC cards SD Card, up to 32GB
USB host: 4 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
Card Reader: SD / SDHC / MMC Cards
HDD File System: FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS
Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
High Definition video output: SD/HD max.1920x1080 pixel
LAN Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45
HD:HD 1.4b with CEC
Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
Power Indicator (LED)
Power ON: Blue; Standby: Red
Main Item Size: Approx. 11.4 * 11.4 * 2.5cm / 4.49 * 4.49 * 0.98in
Main Item Weight: Approx. 245g / 8.62oz
Package Size: Approx. 21.0 * 14.0 * 5.5cm / 9.45 * 5.91 * 2.36in
Package Weight: Approx. 430g / 15.0oz
Tips: the remote controller of the product belongs to attached and functional accessory. If part of product functions can't be controlled by the controller, please purchase external mouse or air mouse. You will have a better using experience.
1 * Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android TV box
1 * Remote Control
1 * HD Cable
1 * Power Adapter
1 * English User Manual
Q1: No response after connection, no signal display on TV screen?
1) Check if the device indicator is on, if not, please check the 5V 2A power adapter, replace the other 5V 2A power adapter and restart the device.
2) If the power indicator is on, please make sure that you choose accordingly HD input signal source. If the displayer signal source input mode is correct, then check the HD cable, re-connect it correctly or replace one to try.
Q2: After connection, the display screen stuck in booting interface for a long time?
1) Check whether the power supply is insufficient, also can change another 5V 2A power adapter to test.
2)Rest system in view of system problem. For example, firstly, connect TV BOX with monitor via HD cable. Then press” reset button ( tweezers can be used to insert in the SPDIF interface)” and hold on. Thirdly, Power the product until monitor screen appears for about 6 seconds and loosen the reset button for system automatically reset.Recovery can also be retested again.
Q3: Can not connect the WiFi?
1) Make sure if WiFi is on and can be searched, if can, then confirm WiFi password is entered correctly (confirmation after 2-3 times of password enter repetitively).
2) If WiFi is on, please check the router and network. Solution: Launch a WiFi hotspot by phone and connect it with TV Box. If it connects successfully, there must be something wrong with router or network. You unplug and re-plug the router’s power cord because the router may crash or be full of cache, in this circumstances, the previous connected devices can be access to internet normally while the new equipment can not. Restart the router can solve this problem.
3) Confirm whether the product is far away from wireless router while using. To get a good signal strength, built-in WiFi antenna products should be installed close to the router.
4) For system bug, the TV Box can be restored to factory settings. (Steps: Setting-Backup & reset-Factory data reset-reset.)