* 2.4GHz is an ISM frequency band which is legal and free all over the world.
* Unlike UHF device's analog signal, 2.4GHz can realize digital transmission.
* The sampling rate is 64K at 16bit*2, we call it HDCD sound.
* Latency time: 1.1-2ms. It is the shortest latency time in this field.
* The practical test S/N ratio is 89dB, and the practical test THD is 1.5%.
* Support at most 6 sets using at the same time without mutual interference.
* Multiple sets of receivers can be operated with a single transmitter within the operating range.
Note: AA batteries for the receiver are not included, please buy them in addition.
Frequency Range: 2400MHz-2483MHz
Power Supply: DC 5V/500mA
Transmit Power: ≤20dB
Operating Range: 30 meters (Open Space)
Frequency Range: 2400Mhz-2483MHz
Power Supply: DC 3V (2pcs AA batteries not included)
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz-22000Hz
Transmitter Size: 7.9 * 7.0 * 2.4cm / 3.11 * 2.75 * 0.94in
Transmitter Weight: 143g / 5.04oz
Receiver Size: 10.0 * 6.6 * 2.5cm / 3.93 * 2.59 * 0.98in
Receiver Weight: 96g / 3.38oz
1 * Transmitter
1 * Receiver
1 * Earphone
2 * Pairs of Earcap
1 * 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 * 3.5mm to 6.35mm Connector
1 * 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Cable
2 * Antenna
1 * 5V 500mA Power Adaptor
1 * English User Manual